Invite Only A scheduled Encounter

Discussion in 'Valley of The End' started by Horus, Mar 8, 2017.

1. There are currently no users chatting.
  1. Horus

Horus Jounin Member
    Administrator

45%
    Experience Points:
    It had been a while since Vaulkor had visited the valley. He had many memories latched into this place, and perhaps there would be much more. This was sort of a getaway from all the work and responsibilities that he had in Konohagakure, not everyone was perfect and that included him. Today, however, he had asked Junbei to come here in order to teach him some techniques and perhaps help him along the way in understanding chakra as well as himself as a person. He was now leading a genin team, and it was applicable to say that he would need more than just training and knowledge. laid down near the waterfall that had become a monument of Konohagakure and silently waited for Junbei to come over, it would be nice while it lasted.

2. Amzer

Amzer Known Member

44%
    Junbei arrived to meet the Hokage, apparently he was going to be taught some cool Jutsu's, or at least that's what Junbei was hoping to achieve. The new Jounin saw Vaulkor standing around, clearly waiting for Junbei, the Inuzuka member was pretty late as he had to go feed Koromaru before he left to train with the Hokage, he ran up to Vaulkor and spoke in a tired and exhausted "I'm... here.... *huff* *huff* sorry.... for, *huff* the delay", he hoped that Vaulkor wouldn't be too mad even though he was the Hokage, Junbei stood back up and stretched his arms and yawned, "So what will we learn first? Is it okay if I call you Sensei while we train?" Junbei couldn't believe his luck, he was being taught by the ACTUAL Hokage.

3. Horus

Horus Jounin Member
    Administrator

45%
    Experience Points:
    Vaulkor was just sitting around and waiting for Junbei, it seemed that today he would be late, ah well, he was a bit free today as everything with the Sultan had been going according to his plans. After a bit of a wait, and Vaulkor almost dozing off, it seemed that Junbei had finally reached the valley of the end. He was out of breath, it seemed as though Junbei was well, not adequately prepared to come earlier. Vaulkor sat in a cross-legged position and took out a cigarette and lit it up as usual, ah it was quite stressful for him these days. He looked over to Junbei, no problem Junbei sit down a relax for a bit, learning is important, but to learn we must first calm ourselves and reach our peak physical condition before beginning an arduous task as training techniques.

He took another puff of his cigarette while waiting for Junbei, and Junbei...was yawning well no matter it was better to be prepared and reach his peak condition before starting. Mmmm, calm yourself before we begin to train, I assume you have learned all the basic techniques. First I want you to perform each one while using water walking technique. Next, show me any Suiton techniques that you have learned. To begin learning we must first find a starting point for you. As for you calling me Sensei...for now, in this place and instance, it is correct and proper. Begin after you have calmed yourself Junbei, this learning may take a while.