Hello...?

Discussion in 'Entrance Hall' started by MinatoNamikaze, Jan 15, 2017.

1. There are currently no users chatting.
  1. MinatoNamikaze

0%
    Hello, when I first saw this forum it was like...who would open up a site with only one member. But I decided to go ahead and read your library...more reading than I care to admit but the way that you roleplay is completely different than what I anticipated...I like roleplaying have been doing it for about 5 years on and off and anime is mostly where I rp.

2. Horus

Horus Jounin Member
    Administrator

45%
    Experience Points:
    Hello,

Welcome to the Ninja RP. Yeah, I was thinking of inviting more of my friends until I realized that all of my friends have moved away from roleplaying on the internet. But as you can see I am trying to get more members by posting up some rewards as well as the basic advertising. Hopefully, I can get more members with you being I think the second. The first never posted... The site mechanics I think are what makes us so unique, but at the same time, it can be a little daunting to read if all you see is the library. Check out the getting started! the tab that can help you.Also welcome to the community, as I have been roleplaying for 9 years it is a fun experience. I hope to see you in the roleplay section :)

Regards,

Horus

3. MinatoNamikaze

0%
    Wow wasn't really expecting a response this quickly...I will post a character, im thinking hyuuga or Uchiha would be fun to play. An original sounds like fun to me.