Invite Only [No Kill/Invite Only] A sunset on the setting sun

Discussion in 'Sultanate of the Setting Sun' started by Ryojin, Mar 9, 2017.

1. There are currently no users chatting.
  1. Ryojin

Ryojin Newbie Member

50%
    The day had been quite a long one for the young Ryojin. He was practicing his chakra control all day. This had led him to be a bit exhausted, but he still managed to keep a smile on his face as he sat on the rooftop looking out to the horizon. The sun was finally setting. Another long, successful day was over. He reached his hand up to rub his bangs out of his face. It was beautiful. Orange bathed the evening sky and the landscape below. He took a deep breath and laid back on the rooftop just staring at the sky.

"I wonder.. Is this really where I belong?" The question rang for a moment in his own ears and he sighed softly. Such thoughts weren't meant for him to think. He enjoyed life itself. He took in a deep breath and held it a moment. It was a habit. His grip at sanity. He placed a hand on the roof feeling the rough surface to bring him back from the thoughts in the back of his mind.

2. Horus

Horus Jounin Member
    Administrator

45%
    Experience Points:
    Vira was just walking onwards to his house when he stopped by an open ground. He narrowed his eyes first and then looked a bit astonished. It was almost late into the day, and this kid was just lying there lazing about doing what he will in an open field. Shouldn't the youth of this world be a bit more...active? It was unappealing, to say the least, so he went over to the kid slowly whilst straightening his coat a bit and avoiding the wet grassy areas as to not damage his shoes.

Oi, kid sleeping the day away, what's with you. Ah, kids these days, always lazing about, nothing to do, so they just relax and enjoy the sun. Hah, kid back in my day we used to train until our bodies started bleeding and then trained some more!

3. Ryojin

Ryojin Newbie Member

50%
    #3 Ryojin, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    He looked to the man who was calling him out. He sat up and rubbed at his eyes a bit. "Oi.. I actually trained my chakra control through the entire day.. I'm a bit exhausted now. It's a lot more difficult than you think." He stretched slightly and stood up to brush himself off so that he could look the one before him over. "My name is Ryojin, what's yours?" He out stretched a hand toward the other after walking forward a few steps. "You seem like someone interesting."

He took the other carefully acknowledging each and every detail about him. This man seemed to be someone he would want to get to know.

4. Horus

Horus Jounin Member
    Administrator

45%
    Experience Points:
    Vira looked at the child as he got up, well at least he would be addressing someone with proper respect. What he did not expect...was that there was no dismay at being called a kid...when he himself looked like a kid. That was quite interesting, to be honest. Pft, chakra control, back in my day the chakra control training was depleting your chakra fully and then fainting well almost dying getting up again and doing it all over. Well...many Genin died that way, but the strong survived eh, it was a wonder, to be honest. My name is Vira, and take that dirty hand away from my immaculate suit kid, I don't need any stains and then going to the dry cleaner and explaining that some child put his hands near my suit.

I will be labeled as some sort of pedobear, which to assure you I am not. Anyway, if you are training here, where is everyone else? Actually...why are you training here alone?

5. Ryojin

Ryojin Newbie Member

50%
    He closed his eyes a moment. Did this man just refer to himself as a pedophile for touching someone two years younger than him? More importantly why did he seem to care more about this suit than anything else. "Uh.. why is your suit so important?" He tried to ignore the flare of questions in his mind. "And even though you're only like.. a couple years older why do you keep calling me kid? And how come you're talking down to me so much, it's rude you know some people, not me, would be rubbed the wrong way." He rubbed his chin a moment before remembering he had to answer the other's questions.

"Oh, uh! There isn't anybody else.. Uh.. and second, I'm training alone because even though I'm social not a lot of people are nice to me?" He nodded before crossing his arms over his chest. He had answered all the questions from the other. "And what're you doing out here by yourself, huh?!" He jokingly leaned forward opening his eyes rather large.

6. Horus

Horus Jounin Member
    Administrator

45%
    Experience Points:
    Vira watched as the kid closed his eyes, it was something interesting, but no matter. My suit is important because I had this specially made by a famous tailor, not only that, the tailor is now dead...should be about a hundred years or so now. He made the best suits available...even today. Today's suits are all flashy and nice looking...but they use some glue method instead of properly sewing them. A gentleman such as myself should never wear glued together clothes, it is unbecoming. He answered the kid while another question was asked just after that. In my view...kid would be too much, I called that person Akira a kid as well, anyway look where he at now, some village sultan or some such, ah who cares. Also, I am not talking down to you kid, this is how older people speak to children...such as yourself, on that matter so what if I call you kid? Got a problem whippersnapper?

...Right, a lot of people are nice to you even though you aren't social, who are you fooling kid, sitting here all alone and training some weird method to control chakra...right everyone is nice to you...good joke. As for what I am doing here...
    Vira straightened his coat jacket a bit before responding to such a question. It doesn't have anything to do with you...but if it did my house is near here and I was heading there to sleep for the rest of the day and perhaps most of the tomorrow, I like to relax and have some whiskey and a cigar so it is best that I not wear my suit along with it, the smell would be horrible and hard to take out even after multiple dry cleanings. Hrmm...arent you a Genin? Where is your...what do the kids call it these days...master...no Sensei right where is your sensei? He should be teaching you the proper method of controlling your chakra.

7. Ryojin

Ryojin Newbie Member

50%
    "I don't really have a sensei yet. I just graduated." He kinda just shoved off the question. "Wait 100 years? How old are you?! You look like you're my age." He looked at the other curiously. "And what was the world like?! Has it always changed?!" He may never quite have the chance to ask someone old these sort of questions ever again. "I just try hard to control the flow of my chakra by myself until I find someone to teach me better I guess."

He shrugged and sat back down yawning softly. This one was peaking his curiosity. The odd suit, the odd mannerisms, the particular speech pattern.

8. Horus

Horus Jounin Member
    Administrator

45%
    Experience Points:
    OOC: Just so you know in your siggy all you have to do is put the link and the site will automatically parse it into a readable format (meaning the title of the thread @View my signature))

Bah, kid back in my day, we used to do without sensei's. All we had were some scraps to go on and some scrolls to learn, whoever survived the longest could become a higher rank. Ah, kids these days, no wonder they are not training hard enough, it's not like they will die from not training too hard...oh well as they say the first generation builds, second generation works, and finally the third generation squanders...the way of the world. As for how old I am....Vira squinted his eyes a bit at the kid and nodded his head. Well...I guess following this world's year I am more than 300 years old...but that is beside the point isn't it.

As for...what it was like, well time changes, people change, things change the end of my history lesson. Mmm, you should learn a few basic techniques, they help with chakra control. Though I do know a few, I don't know if you would be able to grasp my methods.